Sibling Appreciation Week
So last night I was reading Flapjam's sweet little tribute to her brother, and while there, I noticed her spiffy traffic tracker, and was a shameless copycat. I added it right to my site.
This morning I open up my browser and quickly scroll down to my own shiny new traffic tracker, expecting only to see evidence of my own presence. Lo and behold, someone has visited from Shanghai, China! And this can only be my sweet sister and brother-in-law, who are there right now I don't even know why. Except that their insatiable wanderlust seems only to grow the more they feed it. What bunnies, to check on what I'm up to when they're having fun on the other side of the world.
So I'll go along with Flapjam and bask in the warm glow of having a great sibling.
Here is a photo from when we were all together in New York three weeks ago, with (from left) Noam, his mother Yehudit, Rachel, and moi:

So go hug your sibling right now.
1 Comments:
Awww.
Also, you know what's funny? I totally copied it from someone else's blog, myself. I think it was from Buzzardbilly: Appalachian Being. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home