Thursday, September 25, 2008

Logan at Clambake on Nantucket

The title of this post is 100 percent true, with the exception of the parts about it being a clambake on Nantucket. I have never been to Nantucket or a clambake, but isn't this kind of what you would imagine them to look like? It's also not Logan. I couldn't think of a sufficiently blueblood-y sounding name, so I had to borrow from the Gilmore Girls.

In fact, that is merely John, and this is a vineyard in Connecticut where we whiled away the hours with my mother, who was visiting this weekend. We also went raspberry picking and enjoyed some sunshiny days and crisp pre-autumn nights. It was way mellow. The haul:

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2008 1:16 PM, Blogger H. said...

I can't believe I'm leaving this comment in public, but: OMG, when did you get bangs? :D I heart the new hair. (Altho, I haven't seen you in a while, so it could be old. You know what I mean.)

I've never been berry-picking. Sounds like fun.

 
At September 27, 2008 4:46 PM, Blogger Hannah L said...

come visit and we will berry-pick ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home