Saturday, May 17, 2008

Salad Revolution

I just wanted to share this dressing recipe with all y'all. We have been devouring salads like crazy since discovering it, and we were formerly not salad people. It even seems not to compromise the overall healthiness of your salad (and if tahini causes cancer of the retina, please do not tell me). Check it out:

Tahini Dressing (from epicurious.com)
1/3 cup well-stirred tahini (Middle Eastern sesame paste)
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, chopped
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon sugar (optional)

Blend everything together until smooth. I leave out the sugar.

5 Comments:

At May 18, 2008 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 18, 2008 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I typed the following: yum! it reminds me of the lemon-tahini dressing at the wishbone.

 
At May 18, 2008 4:25 PM, Blogger Hannah L said...

What *did* you type?!?

 
At May 22, 2008 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly don't remember and I guess that means you will never know! (Some typo I suspect.)

 
At February 11, 2010 9:16 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Just made the dressing. Amazing. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home